The IFI International networking meeting annually held by the Irish Film Institute in Galway during the Film Fleadh was forced to move online this year, taking place during the virtual edition of the Fleadh (July 7th – 12th, 2020) . . .
An author who has certainly got a lot to say about Ireland is Paul Lynch. Guest at the eleventh edition of Rome’s Irish Film Festa, March 2018, also as a cinema specialist . . .
Save the date: the 13th IRISH FILM FESTA will take place from March 25th to 29th, 2020, at the Casa del Cinema in Rome. . . .
Scannán na hÉireann is the special focus dedicated to Irish cinema by the 4th Torino Short Film Market . . .
The 13th IRISH FILM FESTA, which will take place in March 2020 at the Casa del Cinema in Rome, is now open to submissions for short films from Ireland. . . .
Gar O’Brien has been appointed as New Head of Film & Television at the Irish Film & Television Academy (IFTA). . . .
• Screening Ireland in Rome: the Irish Film Festa, Twelfth Edition | Film Ireland
«Although festivals of Irish cinema are beginning to proliferate across the planet, Rome’s Festa has distinctive characteristics that set it apart from the others thanks to the vision and acumen of Susanna Pellis, whose specialized knowledge, passion and dedication have shaped its unique profile since 2007…»
• IFI International Brings the Cream of Irish Cinema to the World this March | Irish Film Institute
• Full Line-Un Announced for the 12th Irish Film Festa | Northern Ireland Screen
• The Irish Film Festa Returns to Rome | Cineuropa
• Irish Film Festa 2019, Irish Cinema in Rome | Wanted in Rome
• Irish Film Festa 2019, John Lynch Acting Masterclass in Rome | Wanted in Rome
Feature films, short films, conversations, guests, spectators: facts and figures for the 12th IRISH FILM FESTA, from March 27th to 31st, 2019, at the Casa del Cinema in Rome. . . .
Acting masterclass hold by John Lynch on March 29th, 2019, at the 12th IRISH FILM FESTA.
Trailer for the 12th IRISH FILM FESTA, from March 27th to 31st, 2019, at the Casa del Cinema in Rome.
Highlights from the 12th IRISH FILM FESTA (27 – 31 March 2019): the conversation with writer Karl Geary, the acting masterclass held by John Lynch, the Italian premiere of The Dig, and more.